Reasons for backdating housing benefit

An Australian birth certificate is an essential status document and the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages can provide birth certificates where the birth has been registered.The Registry also provides a flexible system which allows people to confirm their birth by late registration if registration never occurred.

You can also get a claim form (form A1) from the Department for Work and Pensions website at, but you will have to print it off in order to sign it.

In England, Wales and Scotland, you usually have to make a claim for Income Support by phone.

There is a freephone number to use which is: 08 or textphone 08.

If you do need to fill in a claim for HB please use our HB and CTS on line claim form.

The on line form will guide you through the application.


Leave a Reply